Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Water stories from Room One


After our really hot days we got a few rainy days! Room One was asking "where does the water go?
so we found out about the water cycle. The Room One children were such good listeners and here are some of their understandings of the Water Cycle.

On Thursday morning I went to school and Mrs Smith read my story. We talked about it. I was proud of me. We talked about the Sun soaks some of the sea water and the water in the clouds gets bigger and bigger until the clouds burst with water. Some people have barrels ( to catch the rainwwtaer)
By Olive

Once I went outside and I went to the ocean and I saw water evaporating and the water was going up and it went into the clouds and it got so full it started to spit and after it made puddles.
By Maia

Do you know that rain came from the ocean? I know it evaporates to a dark cloud.
By Rico

The water evaporates in the air and water evaporates into clouds.
By Alexandria

Did you know that the ocean evaporates into the sky because the sun is drying it up?
By Sam

I watch the water evaporates. It goes up into the sky. It makes water for us to drink. We can survive with no food but we can survive with water.
By Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment