Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Room 1's "Hot days" stories.

On a hot day it was 34 degrees I went to a big pool.Where was it? It was in Rotorua. I cannonballed in it. I splashed everywhere. They gave us cocktails. I have strawberry cocktails.
By Olive

I went to Sam's house. I played in his pool. We did bombs Sam did a manoo. We had fun. When we finished we watched a movie. Sam's french bull dog did a stinky fart. When I went home I played on my motorbike.
By Parker

I went in the water in the sprinkler that was fun. It was really hot.
By Alayna

I had a pet bird and I took it for a walk down the forest because it needed exercise.
By Rico

I like lying on my couch reading my book. I like reading about dogs.
By Bonnie-Mae

I went to the beach and I did a sandcastle.
By Bella

I went riding on a horse at the zoo. It was fun because it was bumpy.
By Alexandria

I am in the pool. I am in the shallow end.
By Jayden

I was fishing at the wharf. I got a big mackerel. It fought hard.
By Sam

I like going in the school pool. I can jump into the pool.
By Harry

I like going to the school's pool because it is cold but I like going with my friend's better. I like doing freestyle because when I look at the bottom I can see everything.
By Maia 



No comments:

Post a Comment