Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Great 'Aquarium Visit' Stories from Room One

When we visited the Aquarium I saw a stingray.It had a smile under it. I saw a shark and a squid. It was the size of the glass. It was yellow. There was a giant turtle.
By Alexandria

Yay it is Wednesday I have never gone to the Aquarium. At the Aquarium I saw a crayfish. It had black spots and he was orange. That crayfish spooked me I hated looking at it. After we saw that I saw a jellyfish it was purple and pink. After I saw the jellyfish I saw some frogs. It had black and the body was dark green. I love going to the Aquarium. What I didn't like was the tunnel.
By Olive.

We visited the Aquarium! We saw a Megladon it was gigantic! We saw an elephant fish. We saw kiwi eggs and penguins. One penguin had one flipper. I saw 37 sharks. I saw lots of trevally. We saw two eels, one was a moray eel and a freshwater eel. I loved it. The Aquarium has lots of fish.
By Parker

I saw a stingray in the water. After the stingray moved it's eyes and mouth. The penguins had a tag on their flipper. It was a green tag and we lined up for morning tea and after that we came back to school.
By Madison

I went to the Aquarium. I saw a turtle and even I saw a shark. I like the shark and turtle. It was a fun time. I like the penguins too. It was so so so fun.
By Bella

I saw a turtle. The turtle was swimming in the water. The turtle was in the cave.
By Missy

I saw an octopus in the water. The octopus was big. He had tentacles and he was red. I wasn't scared of the octopus. The Octopus tummy was looking at me.
By Cam

I saw some penguins. They have colour on their flipper, they're blue and white. The colour is for telling them apart. I love penguins. I saw some sharks I was a little bit scared of the shark. But I kind of like the shark, They are blue and white. I saw some stingrays. It had a smile it was sort of bluey green. It was fun. I loved the penguins.
By Bonnie-Mae

I saw some Sea divers they were funny! There were really cool fish. The animals were excellent! I love the Aquarium! The octopus had so many arms I couldn't count them. I love the two fish kissing it was cute. One of the penguins wouldn't go in the pool. They had some tags so they cold tell them apart.The shark was kind of scary! The fish were cute! The lady was nice.
By Giselle

At the Aquarium in Napier I saw a shark on the sand. Another shark was on top of the glass. It was cool! I like the Aquarium!
By Marty

At the Aquarium I saw a kiwi. We had morning tea. The kiwi was brown and cute it looked fluffy. We looked at other things. The kiwi well I liked the kiwi. We saw divers, one did a flip I liked him doing the flip. It was cool. There were piranhas there were lots.
By Alayna

We drove to the Aquarium. I saw sharks and I saw a pufferfish. If you scare it it blows up. It is funny. When the divers hopped in one did a flip. He is good at underwater flipping. Mrs Smith got fossils to bring back to school.
By Rico

Today I went to the Aquarium. I saw a big turtle and in the tank I saw two fish kissing and it was cute. The penguins  were cute. I saw a stingray. I liked the Aquarium. I wanted to go there again.
By Harry

At the Aquarium I saw a shark in the tunnel. It was dark. We walked upstairs and we ate morning tea. We got in a girl and boys line. It was black again it was very black. I saw a fish.
By Journee

I saw a Megladon shark too. It was big. I liked the crocodile, it was humungous. I saw a shark, trevally and penguins. They looked cool. I saw a kiwi. Which was my favourite? Probably the sharks because I like them. I saw a turtle a big turtle. It was bigger than me.
By Sam

I saw a shark in the tunnel in the water. I saw one shark. He was a bluish colour. I like the shark. The pufferfish was weird.
By Jayden

At the Aquarium I saw an octopus in the tunnel and it was a big octopus and I saw his little eggs and his colour was red.
By Raana

I saw a person feeding the penguins fish. Then we walked to the bigger tank! There were lots and lots of fish. I love the Aquarium. We walked to see the shark under the tunnel. Then we walked to the dark tunnel where there was a kiwi.
By Piper

When I went to the Aquarium I saw so many cute animals like ... penguins. I loved Dora and timmy. They are little penguins. Some fishes kissed. The fishes were gray. I was like What?  When I was nervous I was at the piranhas. They had golden spots it was pretty. There was also a humungous turtle. It was hanging in the rocks asleep.
By Maia


No comments:

Post a Comment